The months’ request of the Cardano ecosystem comes to a reality today. Cardano just came to the Ledger Live app, where users can easily and securely manage their ADA coins and also buy ADA in the “Buy” tab of your Ledger Live* desktop version. Mobile support is coming soon.
It is good news to have the top-ranked coins per market cap supported by the Ledger Live app.
Cardano is a highly popular public proof-of-stake blockchain created in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson. At the time of writing, Cardano is the 7th largest one in the entire crypto market. Its project is to “redistribute power from unaccountable structures to the margins to individuals.”
Benefits of Ledger Live App
- It enables users to manage their digital assets from within the security of your Nano Nano Hardware Wallet, which implies you can manage your ADA coins through Ledger Live and secure them within your Ledger Nano X or Nano S Plus.
- Your digital assets are hack-proof, and your Web3 experience is seamless.
How to buy ADA on Ledger Live App
- Create your ADA account on the app.
- Go to the “Buy” tab in Ledger Live and choose our partner MoonPay.
- Choose the number your want to buy and the payment method you like to use.
Ledger is open to external contributions from foundations and developers, and everyone is allowed to build on Ledger live. Check out our Developer Portal for more info.
In late April, Cryptocurrency hardware wallets provider Ledger shared the news on its official Twitter page that version 4.0.0 of the Cardano app for Ledger wallets compatible with the smart contract was now available.
The whole community was elated for the breakthrough of Ledger Live in addition to good things that had happened in the past like Dish, a satellite TV network based out of Colorado. The firm collaborated with Cardano Input-Output Global (IOG) to bring a blockchain-based decentralized loyalty program to its user base.
More also, the great Hard Vasil fork coming very soon.
ADA is currently trading at $0.45, down 9.62% in the last 24 hours, per CoinMarketCap data.