Vitalik Buterin Expresses His Gratitude Towards Shiba Inu For Its Hands Of Support Towards Balvi In Fighting Against Coronavirus Pandemic

Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of the second largest cryptocurrency, expresses thanksgiving to the second largest meme-based cryptocurrency, Shiba Inu for its hands of support towards the Balvi project in its war against coronavirus breakout.

It is worth noting that the Shiba Inu teams did not limit their activities to projects building but also extend to charity.

The expression of gratitude was made known on the official Twitter handle of Ethereum’s Buterin, saying the Balvi, a direct giving fund created by Buterin, has successfully been used to provide financial assistance for numerous coronavirus projects. 

Read Also: Binance, The Largest Crypto Exchange Adds Support To The LUNC’s 1.2% Tax Burn Proposal, But Only Applicable To Deposit And Withdrawal

According to Buterin:

“Second update from Balvi! Lots more anti-covid projects were funded, thanks to funds from @Shibtoken @CryptoRelief,”

A good number of projects have been seriously committed to the curbing of the deadly corona pandemic by donating funds to Balvi basically for fighting it. The projects currently in support include  Long Covid Research Initiative, D-Nome, Kernls, PolyBio, OpenAeros, etc. 

Balvi Is Being Funded The Second Time

It is worth noting that the recent tweet by Buterin serves as the second round of funding the Balvi project has provided for coronavirus-related projects. The first funding came as far back as May.

Recall, that Ethereum’s co-founder was once gifted a whooping amount of Shiba Inu tokens by the Shiba Inu team which he promised to burn 90% of the token while the remaining 10% will be used as charity.

Read Also: A Whopping 542,967,762 XRP Worth $180.37 Million Is Transferred Between Unknown Wallets And Some Exchnages’ Addresses

According to Republicworld; In a note attached to another transaction, Buterin said, “I’ve decided to burn 90% of the remaining Shiba tokens in my wallet. The remaining 10% will be sent to a (not yet decided) charity with similar values to cryptorelief (preventing large-scale loss of life) but with a more long-term orientation”. 

  • 1395 Posts
Cryptolifedigital is a cryptocurrency blogger and analyst known for providing insightful analysis and commentary on the ever-changing digital currency landscape. With a keen eye for market trends and a deep understanding of blockchain technology, Cryptolifedigital helps readers navigate the complexities of the crypto world, making informed investment decisions. Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, Cryptolifedigital's analysis offers valuable insights into the world of cryptocurrency.