Another XRP reshuffled was initiated between the exchanges and the unknown wallet. According to the Whale Alert, 581,357,954 (581.35 million) XRP were reshuffled by Ripple whales of which 50 million XRP worth approximately $18.74 million was transferred from Ripple to an unknown wallet three hours ago.
- As captured by the Whale Alert, a total of 35 million XRP (appr. $13.26 million) from an address on the Bittrex exchange to an unknown wallet.
- Another whopping 39,724,954 worth around $15.2 million were transferred from Bitstamp ( Ripple’s ODL Partner) to an unknown address.
- Another Ripple’s ODL partner, Bitso, transferred to an unknown wallet a total of 26.6 million XRP which is worth $10.29 million.
- In the same development, a total of 30 million XRP coins were seen leaving an unknown wallet to Bitso nine hours ago. The funds were worth $11.48 million at the time of the transaction.
- In the same premise, an unknown whale transferred a whopping $13.41 million worth of XRP (35 million XRP) to a Bitstamp address.
- A total of 150 million XRP were sent from one unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
- While another movement of 150 million XRP was initiated from FTX to an unknown wallet.
- Another whopping 30,033,000 XRP were seen leaving Bitstamp exchange to FTX,
- Finally, 35 million XRP ($13.04 million) were sent from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp.
Over 421 Million XRP Were Reshuffled A Week Ago
Per data from the whale alert, a whooping 421,219,375 (421.21 million) XRP tokens have been shuffled between cryptocurrency exchanges and unknown wallets a week ago. At the current exchange rate, the funds were worth $379.58 million.
As gotten from the whale alert, these transactions mainly involved Ripple’s ODL crypto exchange partners like Bitso and Bitstamp.