Per Whale Alert, XRP Whales have been moving a massive amount of XRP lately following its recent rally.
Over the 24 hours, Whale Alert noted that the high net worth XRP investors have moved a combined 395,223,746 (395.2million) XRP worth $197.61 million, having the largest transfer to be 132 million XRP, valued at around $61.93 million at the time of the transaction, were sent from one unknown wallet to another in the past 24 hours.
Details Of The XRP Whales’ Transaction
- According to the data from whale alert, a total of 132 million XRP worth almost $61.93 million at the time of the transaction were moved from one unknown wallet to another.
- Per the Whale Alert, the unknown whale moved 54.1 million XRP worth around $24.56 million from a Bitso address to an unknown wallet.
- Another whopping 30 million XRP worth $14.76 million was transferred from Bitstamp to an unknown wallet.
- A total of 25 million XRP worth $12.33 million were deposited to Bitstamp by an unknown Ripple whale.
- On the same premise, a sum of 54,123,746 XRP was withdrawn from the exchange by another anonymous user.
- Another whopping 60 million XRP ($29.64 million) were deposited to Bitstamp by another anonymous Ripple whale a few hours later.
- Ripple’s ODL partner, Bitso received a total of 40 million XRP from an anonymous whale.
Ben Amstrong Commented On XRP Rallying
A popular YouTuber Ben Amstrong has taken to his Twitter handle saying that the XRP is rising for many reasons. He further said that Ripple’s token has spiked over 50% in the past 7 days because the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has given up on its quest to prove that the coin is a security.